Terms & Conditions
By booking into a class you automatically agree to the below Terms & Conditions.
Equip Pilates Services
Group Reformer Pilates Training
Private Reformer Pilates Training
Intro to reformer private session
Purchase & Bookings Policy
All class packs must be purchased prior to booking a class.
Purchases and/or bookings can be made through the Glofox App, equippilates.com.au, or at studio with trainer after you have completed a class in the studio.
Intro offer packs are available once only per new client. Intro offers are non-refundable, and not transferable to another client. Intro offers will expire 14 days after date of first class booking. The first class must be booked within 60 days of purchase.
Weekly packs are non-refundable, and are not transferable to another client. Weekly packs will expire one week after the date of first class booking*. The first class must be booked within 60 days of purchase.
Monthly packs are non-refundable, and are not transferable to another client. Monthly packs will expire one month after the date of first class booking*. The first class must be booked within 60 days of purchase.
Yearly packs are non-refundable, and are not transferable to another client. Yearly packs will expire one year after the date of first class booking*. The first class must be booked within 60 days of purchase.
Unlimited memberships terms & conditions include:
- No lock in contract
- Unlimited membership = 7 classes per week
- Weekly direct debit commences from purchase date
- Late cancel will incur a $5 fee, which will be processed automatically using the credit card on client account
- No show will incur a $10 fee, which will be processed automatically using the credit card on client account
- Membership is non-refundable and non-transferable
- Membership can be suspended for up to 8 weeks per calendar year at no cost (or longer if medical certificate is provided)
- Minimum membership suspension period of 14 days.
- Membership suspensions require 1 week (7 days) notice in writing to email@example.com
- Membership cancellations require 1 weeks (7 days) notice in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once you have received your cancellation request, we will provide email confirmation of your request. If you do not receive this request within 7 days of your cancellation email, please contact us. You will be charged one weekly payment once cancellation email has been received during which you still have access to unlimited classes.
- Any membership payments during this noticed period are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Equip Pilates reserve the right to remove or modify unlimited memberships, including price, terms and conditions at our discretion.
Private sessions and/or private packs are non-refundable and are not transferable to another client. Private sessions and/or private packs will expire 6 months after the date of purchase.
Intro to reformer are non-refundable, and are not transferable to another client. Intro to reformer credit will expire one month after date of purchase.
Extension & Refund Policy
There are no extensions or refunds on any packs / sessions unless required by law, or in special circumstances regarding a medical condition arising, with medical certification from a qualified and practicing medical health practitioner being provided to Equip Pilates.
Covid: If you receive a positive Covid test result, you will be granted 7 days extension to your pack once you provide evidence from the Victorian Department of Health. A maximum of 1 Covid-extension occurence will be provided within an 8 week period as per current DHHS guidelines.
All approved refunds will incur a $40 admin and processing fee.
Equip Pilates offer small, boutique sized classes, which can fill easily preventing others from being able to book the class. Consequently, an 6 hour cancellation policy provides fair opportunity for all clients to attend at a time suitable to them.
To prevent loss of class credit, group class booking must be cancelled at least 6 hours prior to class start time.
If the class is cancelled 6 hours or more prior to class start time, class credit will be returned to your account.
If the class is cancellated less than 6 hours prior to class start time, class credit will be forfeited, unless there is an emergency or medical reason with medical certification provided.
Equip Pilates private sessions are provided at the availability of our trainers. Given our trainers have set aside their time to provide private sessions pre-post group class blocks, any changes to private appointments require a fair notice period of 24 hours for the trainer and Equip Pilates.
To prevent loss of a private session, the private session must be cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the appointment. Any cancellations within 24 hours will result in loss of session. Any cancellations outside of 24 hours will be recredited back to your account.
To prevent loss of intro to reformer session, the intro to reformer session must be cancelled at least 6 hours prior to the appointment. Any cancellations within 6 hours will result in loss of session. Any cancellations outside of 6 hours will be recredited back to your account.
Health & Safety – COVID-19 Policy
Equip Pilates is committed to your health and wellbeing. During this COVID-19 pandemic, we are dedicated to provide you with a clean & hygienic environment so that you can exercise safely within our studio.
Hygiene & Safety Measures
– Social distancing (over 1.5 metres in between clients)
– Regular studio cleaning (performed daily)
– Hand sanitisers upon entry and at each Reformer Pilates machine
– No touch instructing (unless for safety purposes)
– Cleanable vinyl strap covers for short and long loops are available
– Contactless payment is now essential, with no cash received onsite for any purchases
– A basket will be provided at each station to store personal items such as water bottle, phone, bag etc. Each basket will have a hand sanitizer present.
– Socks must be worn when partaking in an Equip Pilates Reformer class. No socks, no exercise.
After each class
– Each client will be provided disinfectant wipes and will be guided by the trainer how to wipe down the machines and equipment thoroughly and effectively after each use.
COVID-19 Safe Plan
Equip Pilates has designed a ‘COVID Safe Plan’ to mitigate risk of COVID-19 spread, in accordance with the Victorian State Guidelines for gyms/fitness centres.
Equip Pilates require clients to be a minimum 16 years of age to partake in our group classes. Children under the age of 16 are unable to take part in group classes, and are not permitted to enter into the studio or left alone in the waiting area.
Clients are able to attend Group Reformer Pilates classes up until 14 weeks pregnant, and are not permitted to attend Group Reformer Pilates classes thereafter. Clients more than 14 weeks pregnant are able to attend private Reformer Pilates sessions.
If you have contracted a communicable disease, such as COVID-19, please ensure you have written clearance from a medical practitioner that you have been cleared to partake in group exercise. Equip Pilates is committed to providing a safe environment for both clients and staff, and appreciate your adherence to safety and wellbeing of everyone frequenting our studio.
If a client presents symptomatic, the trainer reserves the right to request client departure from the facility, for the safety of other clients, trainer and the care of the symptomatic client.
– All clients are required to be signed in by the instructor prior to commencing the class. This is also a requirement for COVID-19 Safe Plans for considerations such as contact tracing.
– If you are more than 5 minutes late to class, you may not be able to attend the class. This is due to consideration of the trainer, other clients, importance of warm up. This decision will be at the discretion of the Equip Pilates trainer.
– Equip Pilates owners and/or trainers reserve the right to restrict clients to certain classes in view of ‘best practice & safety’ for the client. We also reserve the right to refuse client participation in classes who require medical clearance to exercise and do not provide appropriate supporting documentation.
You acknowledge and agree that:-
1. You are in a suitable physical condition to participate in classes;
2. You are not suffering from any physical conditions which may be exacerbated by participation in classes;
3. You will disclose all known pre-existing physical conditions to Equip Pilates Management prior to participating in classes;
4. Participating in physical exercise in connection with classes may increase the risk that you suffer physical injury or harm and you assume and accept liability for such risk, injury and harm entirely;
5. You have not relied on any warranty, representation or statement, whether oral or written, made by Equip Pilates or any of its employees or agents relating to or in connection with the subject matter of these terms and conditions.
1. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the State of Victoria and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the State of Victoria.
2. If any provision of these terms and conditions at any time becomes void, voidable or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will continue to have full force and effect.
3. A party’s failure or delay to exercise a power or right under these terms and conditions does not constitute a waiver of that party’s power or right.